Age Group: Grades 9th-12th
Dates: Mondays, Wednesdays & Thursdays from June 21 – August 19, 2021
This 8-week summer advanced program/clinic for high school players offers the best on-ice training, instruction and development for athletes ready to focus 100% on becoming a better hockey player.
Max HD is designed for the dedicated player who wants athletic and personal self-improvement..Check out a short promo video for summer 2018:
|Rink Location||Lawler Rink Merrimack College|
Jun 21-Aug 19, 2021 (Mon, Wed, Thurs)
Days/Time: Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from June 21 - August 19, 2021; 7:15-8:35pm
Max Hockey Program Details
- 8 Week Program/Clinic
- 2 - 3 days per Week
- 1.5 and 2 hours per on-ice session
- Merrimack College - North Andover, MA
- Coach-to-athlete ratio: 1/6
- individual skating and skill training
- situational and combative drills by position
- emphasis on technique and speed
- acceleration and over speed training
- speed with creative thinking and reacting drills
- working outside the comfort zone, expanding your limits
- program will provide athletes the opportunity to maintain and enhance their skill and conditioning level throughout the summer
Start time: 07:15 p.m.
End time: 08:35 p.m.
Venue: Lawler Rink, Merrimack College
Directions: Directions to Merrimack College can be found here: https://www.merrimack.edu/map/